Saturday, October 25, 2008

BZZZing 2009 Dodge Ram 1500

Wow... this is a great bzz this time. I'm a bzzz agent. Did you know that? I am. Sometimes I get free things, or less expensive than retail things that I use, then talk about. During that process -- I earn rewards for giving my honest opinion about the "stuff". This is quite the "stuff" this time.

I WISH I were buying a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500. LOL

If you or anyone you know is seriously considering purchasing one of these in the next few months --- E-MAIL ME!!

I've got a coupon you can use. Do men use coupons? LOL They might if it were this one.

Here is what you get.

Preferred Price of 1% below factory invoice.

Fine print...
the Preferred Price is the maximum amount to be charged by a participating U.S. dealer for an eligible vehicle. A $75 administration fee applies.

I know a few farmers. HEY -- farmers... are you reading this blog? Do you want a new truck?? Let me know... I can hook 1 person up with this coupon. COOL!


1 comment:

I love commentors!!