Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'VE WATCHED! FIREPROOF - Never Leave Your Partner Behind



If you are married, or you aren't. If you are thinking of getting married, or you aren't. If you have ever been married, or are never planning on getting married. In fact, if your parents or grandparents were ever married, or not... YOU should go see the movie FIREPROOF!!

It's that amazing.

My dear dear husband called me up yesterday and said, "Hey -- do you have anything on the calendar for tonight?" I plodded into the kitchen... very Eeyore like and replied, "Nooope... nothing on the calendar."

How about a date? Oh... my ears perked up -- do Eeyore's ears ever perk? I think I became Tiger quit quickly! I'm so pathetic. Oh a date, a date, a date, boing, boing, boing!!

Just a hint... grab a bunch of napkins when you buy your popcorn -- you might need them.

Oh yeah... it's that good!!

4 comments:

  1. I agree about the napkins. I wish I had grabbed something. What a tearjerker. Great movie.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, my husband and I really want to see this.

    Do you think it is appropriate for a 12 yr old? My daughter wants to see it, but I was not sure...

    I'll be sure to take some napkins...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn -- I would say YES! it would be a good movie for a 12 year old. There were LOTS of teen-agers at the movie last night.

    It's graphic during house fire scenes... intense maybe... not bloody or gory or sexy or any bad language...

    Great all around movie... My favorite thing??? When he kisses his on screen wife at the end... IT'S REALLY HIS IN REAL LIFE WIFE!!! that's so cool!!! He won't kiss another female actress. I'm so impressed with that. WAY COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you checked out the Love Dare book? It's a real book you can buy! I have a copy; it's probably the best thing I've done for my marriage this year, no lie. I found it online at a discount (cha-ching!) at www.fireproofresources.com. I have the Couple's Kit too (it's a bible study based on the movie) it rocks too! Check em out!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!