Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Barn




After seeing all those beautiful barns in Northern Iowa -- I've started to see a few in our neck of the woods. Take a look at this find. Isn't she a beauty? Lovely. Old. Magnificent. Almost regal.



Thanks once again to my dear husband... he was so accommodating as I photograph from the truck. Back up -- oh wait... too far... just a smidgen. Forward... STOP. There... now... can you go back? LOL

I often see houses that look like barns -- I thought they looked rather... cheap... but if the outside looked like this -- I might not mind living in one of these. I'd better not tell my dear husband... he might get some ideas. I'll not live BARN while he's remodeling it... (please Lord no...)

1 comment:

  1. Back up, a smidge forward, no, back... ok there! I have so lived this moment time and time again. You made me smile.
    Beautiful photos, and the ones of the kids above fishing are priceless.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!