Saturday, June 14, 2008

2008 Flooding

My friend Susan was kind enough to post photos of the Des Moines flooding. Fascinating!

So -- I guess she won't be coming down to visit because of flooding -- I'll have to think of some other reason to get her down here. LOL Ü

Praise the Lord.

Now -- our friends in Cedar Rapids... that is a different story. Such a mess. My folks are headed over there today. Dad is scheduled to say a little bit for the church's Sunday service sometime. We'll miss it. But hopefully they can get down this way before they head back to CO.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about you up there in all the flooding. How the heck are you, long time, no "talk."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through the MFW blogroll! Hope you don't mind if a fellow MFW user shares a homeschooling giveaway with you? I wanted to get the word out!

    Braincandy has agreed to give one of my visitors a video series worth nearly $75 dollars. Hope you'll enter! I'd love to have a homeschooler win. :)

    http://www.thehomeschoolingblog.com/2008/06/homeschooling-blog-announces-braincandy.html

    God bless,
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!