Saturday, June 7, 2008

More 2008 Attica Tornado

If you click on these photos they will enlarge and you can see more deatil.


To the left you can see a "Morton" type building that is a garage. It has a little denting damage on the roof. Just a smidgen. To the right of the garage -- there used to be a house. A mobile home. You can see it's foundation.

Where is the house?



Here -- in the neighbor's pond -- upside down. We've heard through the grapevine that the inhabitants of that home also ended up in the pond that morning, but are still alive to talk about it today. God's hand was upon them.

This photo was taken Sunday afternoon. Isn't the sky beautiful? I tell ya -- we've had some crazy weather this spring. Crazy is the only word I can think of to describe. C.r.A.z.Y.!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. We were in Illinois right before all this. When we finally got back from our trip I thought of you when I saw the stuff on the news. I have been meaning to check in here, and have finally sat down today and took time to see the photos. WOW. This is just amazing. I am so glad you are all ok. When we lived in Illinois I always hated tornado season. You photos are interesting and I am glad your family is safe. I am catching up on all the other photos and reading from when we were gone as well. I haven't had Juicy Fruit in ages... now I have to go get some :)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!