Sunday, June 8, 2008

More 2008 Attica Tornado

If you click on the photo it will enlarge for more detail.

It didn't register in my mind right away that those wheels are not supposed to be on TOP of the building. So this house was flipped right over.


I'd say a total loss.


But it wasn't only trailers that were destroyed. I'd say this was a relatively newer stick home. At least it had been remodeled recently. That's a nice front door. HUGE tree in the front yard gone. They had already gotten in and started the clean up job.


This was Tori's most distressing detail. She wondered out loud several times what that horse must have been thinking. What was that horse feeling Friday morning. A lot of the barn roof is missing. Tori loves horses...

It appears people are coming out of the wood work to help in Attica I pray these folks will be helped as they grieve their losses. Some folks have a large amount of loss. I pray they will be able to see God in the midst of all of this. Draw night unto Him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!