Monday, April 23, 2007

Knox is with the Lord.

Tonight I really felt burdened for Knox's mom around 9:45 p.m.

I wrote out a postcard just with this verse on it.

Romans 8:26

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities:
for we know not what we should pray for as we ought:
but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

It's sitting here on my desk. I just continued praying. Not knowing what to say.

Then at 10:17 p.m. it was posted that Knox was gone. We do serve a living saviour... one that prompts for prayer at just the right time, and He loves Knox and his family more than any of us can even fathom.

I pray they will feel His presence by their side even now.

Oh God -- have mercy. Comfort Knox's Dad and Mom at this very hour. Truly their darkest hour. Weeping with those who weep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!