Saturday, August 9, 2008

STUPID SHOES!!

We went to the Iowa State Fair yesterday.

I'll blog about that later...

but for now...

I'd just like to rant a little.

MY FEET WERE NOT READY FOR THESE SHOES!!

Oh My Word.

I got them on Friday -- Woo Hoo... won them off of e-bay... thought I was so smart... wore them every day including to church on Sunday -- to get my feet (toes really) ready to wear these comfy shoes to the state fair.

They would be cool... flip flops are not hot -- are they?

They would be comfy... I'm always hearing how comfy crocs are. UGLY but comfy...

Good marriage - crocs and flip flops... oh... my feet would be in heaven .

WRONG...

my TOES are crying today. I've got 5 blisters total between my 1st and 2nd toes. Oh waaah.... how do these little kids do this? Wear these flip flops all day long and run around and not blink a wink at their toes.

I'm too told for this stuff... give me my tennis shoes. they are hot, heavy, and ugly -- but they never give me blisters.