Saturday, August 9, 2008

STUPID SHOES!!

We went to the Iowa State Fair yesterday.

I'll blog about that later...

but for now...

I'd just like to rant a little.

MY FEET WERE NOT READY FOR THESE SHOES!!

Oh My Word.

I got them on Friday -- Woo Hoo... won them off of e-bay... thought I was so smart... wore them every day including to church on Sunday -- to get my feet (toes really) ready to wear these comfy shoes to the state fair.

They would be cool... flip flops are not hot -- are they?

They would be comfy... I'm always hearing how comfy crocs are. UGLY but comfy...

Good marriage - crocs and flip flops... oh... my feet would be in heaven .

WRONG...

my TOES are crying today. I've got 5 blisters total between my 1st and 2nd toes. Oh waaah.... how do these little kids do this? Wear these flip flops all day long and run around and not blink a wink at their toes.

I'm too told for this stuff... give me my tennis shoes. they are hot, heavy, and ugly -- but they never give me blisters.

4 comments:

  1. Ow ow ow! I got HUGE blisters in that spot wearing sandals in New Orleans a couple months back! I feel your pain. :(

    But how fun was the fair?? I miss the Iowa State Fair. Wisconsin's is just food. It's very lame. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is a picture? Hello???
    I hate flip flops. My kiddos love them and they never get a blister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not one of those who hates when food touch, but one thing I cannot abide are flip-flops! With or without blisters, flip-flops drive me crazy . . .

    BTW, I wore a cheap pair of croc knock-offs to the water park the other day. Pamela and I are living proof that crocks can blister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flip flops are bad for your back too. You walk differently (clenching toes, thus blisters) so your heel does not hit the ground the right way and does not absorb shock like it is supposed to.

    I'm lucky, webbed toe power means no flip flops for me!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!