Friday, August 1, 2008

LURKERS COMMENT DAY

I've got a friend - Tawna -- she just told me she reads my blog all the time. Who knew??? Not me -- why? Because she never leaves a comment.

So today... today I declare it to be LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU ARE A LURKER day. Ü

I KNOW that you are out there... I see the hits all the time... I don't know who you are... usually just what city and state or even country you are in... but a friend? Are you a friend? THAT information, I don't know.

Some people stop me and say, "I read your blog." Oh YEAH!!! An in real life comment... that's always fun... but today -- you have to come out of that closet and TYPE "I Read Your Blog."

That doesn't mean you have to LIKE my blog... LOL just say -- "Hey."

Ok -- Tawna... you going to be first?

(I realize... you may be lurking for a reason... so there may be very few comments today.) LOL

Oh well -- I'll just through this challenge out there anyway... give it a try. It'll make my day.

p.s. You can always comment anonymously. No one will evah know who you are...

18 comments:

  1. I'll admit, I'm a lurker. I often think of a comment to type, but I guess I am lazy. :P I will definitely try to comment more this coming year though, especially since I won't be seeing you at activity day - you will be missed! (But I'm glad you are able to take the year off if you are feeling that is what is best for your family.) I do really enjoy your blog - even when I just lurk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a lurker. I post comments all the time. However, today, I am pretending to be a lurker. So I am posting a comment as a lurker. Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a lurker, but I am not really sure why... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ... I lurk. I read you in my bloglines ;)

    *shrinks back under the cover of anonymity*

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer, Just checking to see what was going on in your world today. Good luck on the run tomorrow. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read you every day! LOVE your blog! You always make me smile! I think you used to be on Momy's?? Maybe that's how I ended up here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's me...Deanne from HK, now in HKG, but vacationing in the states currently. If you see Hong Kong on your stats, that would be me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is just too good to pass up...I lurk often...not every day...but often...to catch up on what's up in your life...love it...keep it up...Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jennifer
    Its Trudy I lurk alot on your site, your stories always have me laughing i miss seeing you in church. Cassidy misses Tori tell her hi for her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a lurker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read your bog through my Google RSS Feed reader! You are an interesting writer!
    TinaJewel from HK

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read your blog and occasionally comment so that means I'm not really a lurker but I'll comment today anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a lurker, I must confess. You don't know me, but you attend church with my mom Linda. Love your blog.
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have commented once or twice, but mainly lurk and read your blog thru GoogleReader. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I comment occasionally, but think I should do it more because I'm always thrilled to bits when I get comments.

    I definately read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just saw this post...I read your blog, but only when I have a spare few mins...sometimes that means I have quite a backload of posts to read to catch up! Today there are 27 posts since I last visited, yikes, either it's been a while or you have been very talkative!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you sure got a lot of comments;) I think I left some before...

    I had people I knew say the same thing to me, and I didn't like that they read it without my knowing. I almost preferred the people I didn't know to read...I felt like they were being nosey without commenting and such. Then I had some issues arise because of a post and now I'm private. Once people in the south forget about the blog a bit more I'll go public again, but I couldn't stand the dumb issues;)

    Anyway, there's my comment;)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!