Friday, January 18, 2013

I have this red, rubber, bracelet...

I have a friend, Heather, who has a sister-in-law, that is sick.  So sick she needs prayer.  Lots of prayer. They have a FB group.

They had these rubber bracelets made up as prayer reminders.  They are giving them out willy nilly - asking for LOTS of prayer.

I'm telling you - these things really work - at the oddest time, I'll notice my red rubber bracelet, and I'll shoot up a prayer for Ahna Pollock.

May God bless Ahna, and her family!

p.s.  If you would like a bracelet - go ask Heather...

3 comments:

  1. Jan 20, 2013 they posted this on the FB prayer group.

    "IT IS FINISHED God decided to take Ahna home. We are at peace we hurt but God is our comforter THANK YOU TO ALL who have prayed we love you She is dancing in the street!!!"

    I had set my clothes out for the next day on the 20th... that evening I saw that she was in Heaven - I decided to wear my bracelet the next day as a reminder to pray for those who mourned her loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to see this post because it really a nice post .Thanks
    http://www.wristbandsnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article and really good information to us thanks for shared!
    rubber bracelets cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!