Wednesday, January 2, 2013

IF YOU MAILED US A CHRISTMAS CARD


I just learned a trick.  Some lady was talking about doing this on the radio - I'm going to steal her idea.  I'm going to keep the cards that people sent us this season.  I've got a cute little box I keep them in... I'm going to put that box in the dining room.  I received a few cards via e-mail and Facebook.. I think I'll print those pictures off and include them in the pile.

Each meal we usually start with prayer, thanking God for the food.

I'm going to grab a Christmas Card off of the top of the pile and pray for that family during prayer.

Thank you to all who thought of us this season - we hope to repay you by praying for you through out the year.

We love you - and cherish your friendship! 

May God bless you this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!