Monday, January 7, 2013

Home School Buyers Co-op


I've heard about this HomeSchool Co-op from a message board I frequent.  Several of my friends bought a "lego" buy.  They got a discounted price on Legos and got a BUNCH of them.  :)  So - I've joined... it's free to join... and I am looking forward to some bulk discounted buys... hoping to get some good birthday gifts that way.

One way to make this work is to spread the word to other home schoolers - increasing the buying power.  They say...

Home School Curriculum for Grades K-8 and High School
Howdy, homeschooler! You have just discovered what is probably the most important page on our website -- our summary of the many GroupBuys and special offers for home school curriculum, programs and material currently available through the Homeschool Buyers Co-op. Each and every discount is one of the Co-op's manyhomeschooling benefits. In every case, the discounts you get through the Co-op for your homeschool curriculum and materials come by virtue of the Co-op's purchasing power, which in turn depends on the size of our membership, so tell your homeschool friends and groups about the Co-op!

So - I am... spreading the word.  Go forth and conquer... or sign up.  What ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!