Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Interesting Reading...

I have been doing some reading.  Someone pointed me to Randi Kreger's blog.  
She said this - and boy... do I agree.   Sometimes the people who love us the most know the triggers that hurt us the most. What does it say about someone who pushes your most painful buttons, yet claims to love you? It says much more about them than you. So not only can you not control their thoughts, you don't need to control their thoughts. Only yours. Strangely, it is only when you give up control that you obtain it.

 It says more about them then me.  

I wonder why they don't see that?  Some one said to me once, "You are all about being nice."  LOL  As if that were a bad thing.  I guess that's a good way to be known.  It's all about being nice...

I have prayed and asked God to give me wisdom to live my life - and I just really and cherishing the things he has brought into my life.  Books, blogs, people, and more books...  I'm so thankful.

I'm so glad God answers prayers.  Give me wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!