Thursday, February 22, 2007

Low Carbohydrate Dieting

I've recently read How I Gave Up My Low Fat Diet and Lost Forty Pounds! by Dana Carpender. (Yep -- that's a D -- not a T).

I have tried NO carb - or the ATKINS way.. but that's just not normal. Ü So -- dear husband and I are going to try the LOW CARB way of Dana Carpender. I'm wishing for a recipe book by her as well at PaperBack Swap. Hey -- you can Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com

Anyway... I'm going to add this book to my list. Didn't even think of my goal when I started reading this book. But -- I'm on my way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer
    2 days ago I started SureSlim. It is similar to the Atkins diet, but without the HIGH doses of Protein!I do have to cut out the major carb groups. I did the diet 5 years ago and lost 10kgs(22 pounds) in 7 weeks! It is quick! This time I have twice that amount to lose!
    I do wish you all the best.... and keep the end goal in sight!
    Love Fee

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!