Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fresh Hair Cut and Color


 


BEFORE
I took a self portrait before I went to Exsalonce Image Design today.  Long, just washed and rinsed... not styled at all.





AFTER
This is at home after Leann worked her magic.  Fresh cut and 2 colors.  Highlighted and a temporary color called cinnamon.  Yummy.  Ü


I can hardly wait to straighten it... I've worn it curly for the last several week... due to root growthage.  LOL  If you have curly hair, apparently the roots aren't as obvious.  At least that is what I've been telling myself.  Today -- NO ROOTS!  Yippee...


I knew that a cut and color takes a while -- so I stopped at the library to pick up my newest read, Wednesday Letters,  before I went. Leann said she heard it was a good book.  I heard is was sad.  So glad I didn't cry at the salon.   Oh I had FUN!  I got to sit and be pampered, Leann brought me an ice tea, while reading a good book undisturbed for a long long time. Now I should be good for another 8 weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute. That cut is exactly like my good friend from Olathe April Kelley. You should get on her facebook page and check it out. Tell her you are my sister and want to see her haircut and I'll bet she'll let you be her friend. Too crazy!! Becky B.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!