Friday, November 6, 2009

Beth and I Agree

My friend Beth and I were discussing candles.  I was at her house making some PUMPKIN dessert.  Oh my heavens... I said, "They should make a candle that smells like this -- this smells delicious!!"  I think I lingered my nose a bit too long over my can of pumpkin pie mix, because she gave me sort of an odd look.  LOL  Oh my... it was yummy smelling!!

She said, "Well -- don't waste your time or money on this candle.  I had a coupon for it and it's horrible.  It doesn't even smell."

I said, "Oh YEAH... I had a coupon for a candle thing that has a holder and you put a little wax thing in it and it melts.. it doesn't smell at ALL."

I went over and looked at what she was pointing and and they were the exact same thing I had bought... just had a different holder.

They are the GLAD Scented Oil Candles.  Even though you get a good coupon for it -- don't be tempted.  You can't smell them at all.  Crazy!!

Just f.y.i.  Beth and I agree on this one.  °Ü°

2 comments:

  1. Girl none of those things are any good! Get a good tart burner and yankee tarts or even better homemade tarts from a work at home mom who sells them online, those are always the best smelling ones and last so long! Yankee Candles are worth the money too! Gold Canyon are AMAZING as well, even better than Yankee and last longer, but you will have to find a Gold Canyon representative to buy the GC candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold Canyon?? OK!! So -- I'm had some friends talk about Scentsy... which of these are better? Do you know?

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!