Thursday, June 21, 2007

POP QUIZ!!!

I hope you were studying. This is from my very best e-mail friend... she send me all the GOOD forwards. Todays was another goodie.

The QUIZ isjust one question, so take your time and think about it.

PRE-SCHOOL TEST


Pre-school children were asked the following question:


"In which direction is the bus pictured below traveling?"


Look carefully at the picture.




Do you know the answer?

(The only possible answers are "left" or "right.")

Think about it


Still don't know?









Okay, I'll tell you.











The pre-schoolers all answered "left." When asked, "Why do you think the bus is traveling in the left direction?"


They answered:

"Because you can't see the door."


How do you feel now ???

4 comments:

  1. I got it. But I guessed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harumph. Does this mean I'm excused from teaching school today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well -- for crying out loud... my kiddos did NOT get it. I wonder if it's because they've never ridden a bus before. They WALK to school. ;) (up hill both ways) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW do I feel? I feel like it's been too many durn years since I've been on a bus! :D

    thanks for the giggle!
    b

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!