Saturday, March 10, 2007

Shoes, shoes, and more shoes...

I have a little guy that likes shoes!


RED shoes.


Brown boots with bare legs - doesn't matter to him.


Brown boots with pants. Works for him. See?


Brother's shoes. They were handy.


Sister's boots. These are nice too.

Too funny... I need to put these in his baby book. I've had kids that liked shoes before, but compared to the crazy wild child... he LOVES shoes. Big shoes, little shoes, brown shoes, red shoes. Shoes, shoes, shoes! Ü

2 comments:

  1. I have a shoe man too!!! He loves to go to the shoe store and sniff the new shoes- roll eyes guy needed here big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer
    Your little guy is so cute! My two youngest are shoe-aholics too!
    I LOVE your little princesses prayer! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!