Thursday, January 28, 2010

Is this Cute?


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com
I'm not really a bumper sticker kind of gal, but I really want one of these for my vehicle.  That's not really practical is it -- since the last 5 people in the picture will continue to grow over the next several years... but really -- isn't that cute?? 

Hey -- you should go make one of your family... put it on your blog... then come back here and direct me to it.  I'd love to see it.  They make me smile!  I think it's because we are celebrating our family instead of... well the opposite of celebrating -- what ever that is. 

I'd love to use this as my siggy on a message board, but I don't know how.  How will you use it?

2 comments:

  1. I really want one for my vehicle! I've wanted those stick figure things for so long. Maybe this will be better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super cute! I've been wanting one for my vehicle too. However, I probably wouldn't put our names. I'm weird like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!