Sunday, September 21, 2008

sigh... it may be too late...sigh

It may be too late -- but do you want to have to say, "I did nothing, I didn't even try." ??

I'm going to send you to a blog that I found to be interesting this morning -- Mike Morgan writes about King Henry. Do you think you know all about King Henry? Well -- go over there and see how he writes about him.

Just read a bit of this and see what you think.

This is directly from the draft he sent to Washington.

Sec. 8. Review. Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency.


I added that red attention drawer. CRAZY AIN'T IT? Do something -- don't sit on your hands... at least let the powers that be know that we are paying attention!!

I've already written my servants this morning... have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!