Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cold Stone Creamery

Do you live by a Cold Stone Creamery??

You Lucky Dawg!!

Friday -- September 25th -- YOU could go get some free ice cream. And it would be delicious ice cream!! I've had some -- trust me -- it's amazing!!

From 5:00 - 8:00 p.m., they will be giving away 3 oz of 2 new flavors...

  • Jack's Creation - Marshmallow ice cream with OREO® Cookies, Chocolate Chips and Fudge
  • Emily's Creation - Nutter Butter® ice cream with White Chocolate Chips, Kit Kat® and Yellow Cake
Jack and Emily are make a wish children. I think Emily has good taste -- what do you think? Which would you choose... if you could?

ENJOY!

(Think of poor old me while you are there... far, far away from a Cold Stone Creamery... in the boonies... suffering with no free ice cream!)


°Ü°



2 comments:

  1. Stone Cold Creamery is giving it away.... I am so there!

    Thanks for the great comment on my blog from BATW. I think that best that we can do is just be grateful for what we have, b/c when it is gone we sem to treasure it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about, hmm, 2min? from Coldstone. Eddie and the kiddos will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!