Thursday, September 4, 2008

Not Blogging Much

Here's why.

We've started school. Ü Today is my REST DAY from exercising... so I thought I'd jump on here really quick. But normally I have to wait until 7:00 p.m. to get on the computer... and 7:00 p.m. has been filling up each day... I have to sacrifice my computer time. Bummer.

This week-end, a normal blogging time for me, I'll be at ladies retreat. Pray for Tori. LOL I'm Just Kidding!! She will be taking up some of the slack... but will you pray for me? I need a spiritual refreshing!

Hopefully I'll be able to blog about it when I get home. Ü

I think I'll take my camera -- is that a good idea Carol? Beth?

3 comments:

  1. Bringing a camera is a great idea. Thank you for sharing all of your blessings. It definitely makes me remember what a great God we serve. PTL!! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time on your retreat. Ours is in two weeks and I am so looking forward to it. I will pray that you will be freshed mentally, physically, and spiritually. Have fun with your girlfriends. Laugh, cry, tell secrets, eat food you didn't have to cook and enjoy your surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I DID have fun at the retreat - in a few days I'll blog about it. (actually -- I've written it... I'll publish it in a bit).

    Are you still holding your breat? Seriously... I'll get to it. LOL

    I did take my camera... and I did take a few pics. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!