Monday, October 29, 2007

Jane Austin Heroine ~ Who am I?



:: A N N E ::

You are Anne Elliot of Persuasion! Let's face it, you're easily persuaded, especially when faced with choices that are or aren't 'the Elliot way.' But this doesn't mean that you don't have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won't stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly.



I am Anne Elliot!


Take the Quiz here!


If you take the quiz -- let me know who you turn out to be. Ü

I'd agree with most of what was said... now I need to go read the book and find out if I can see myself.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer!
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog!
    Wasn't the quiz fun? FOr me, at least, it was pretty accurate. :-)
    God bless ~
    Blue Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see."

    That was fun! I even do the laughing/crying thing she does at the end of Sense and Sensibility! LOL

    I just emailed you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the quiz earlier in the month and I am Elinor Dashwoord. There is also one for figuring out your husband and mine is . . . Edward Ferrars! LOL!!!!

    http://aut2bhomeincarolina.blogspot.com/2007/10/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was Elinor Dashwood, too, but of course the test was kind of funny... and I didn't know who any of those actresses were, so I picked the top one.

    :D

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!