Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hello from my Hotel

Ack!!

The unthinkable has happened.

Our computer is caput!!

::sigh::

So -- I'm stuck in no man's land -- unable to communicate with the ones and twos who read my blog. I'm so sorry!!

I will say that I really haven't been missing you all that much -- well because... My dear husband has been "painting my door"... Come back soon to find out what all he has been doing, and why, and what that really means. °Ü°

Here is a hint -- I'm still retreating. Mid-Winter Couples Retreat that is.

What a blessing!!

God is good.

See ya soon friends. (I promise -- the power cable is in the mail -- so they say!)

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Enjoying that retreat? Is your laughing friend with you? Pictures coming, right?

    How dare you let your computer behave badly?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say it, but "painting your door" sounds a bit . . .

    Well, hope you are having a great time and your computer gets back online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say it, but "painting your door" sounds a bit . . .

    Well, hope you are having a great time and your computer gets back online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been wondering where you have been!
    I will gladly welcome you back in bloggyland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so good to read a blog from you again. Believe me I check your sight every day. I agree with the gal above. Painting your door sounds a little kinky to me. Hope you had a wonderful time retreating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going on a couple's retreat sounds wonderful! Close to Valentines' Day seems like a very appropriate time to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought maybe you had been SNOWED IN... I was actually going to call you I was so concerned, but then I could not find your phone number. Yes, I am a loooooozer.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!