Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello from the Library

So -- this is week 2 without a computer at home.

Do you think my house is spotless? It's NOT! LOL!! Apparently I dont' spend at much time on the computer as I thought I did. Ü

Do you know when you type in the libarary - it sounds really LOUD! ::shhhh...::

My dear husband is on the hunt for a new computer. Ours is old actually -- then after you put a bunch of $$ into it to fix it -- it's still not as fast/good/pretty as the new ones, and they keep getting less and less expensive. Technology is great isn't it?

Which reminds me... ology is the study of... What is Tech? I'm having fun with our Greek Words. Yesterday my kiddos went on and on about our Greek words. That was FUN! I'm a geek -- who likes Greek.

We had a BLAST at our marriage retreat week-end deal. Oh my -- fun, fun, fun. I learned some things about friends from church. Randy is FUNNY!! I like his sense of humor. Linda is a lucky lady. Gary and Carol are great grand-parents. NOOOO they are not that old... but they left a rip-roaring Apples to Apples game just to catch a glimpes of a grand daughter on TV. Scott -- he doesn't like his photo taken. So of course... click, click, click. (tee hee) SOMEONE -- won Apples to Apples game... because they got upgraded to a hot tub room and they wanted to check it out! Don't blame them really...

You know what?? After checking 1055 unread e-mails (ok -- I skipped a few) My wrists are getting tired.

So -- I think I'll sign off now.

Plus the alchoholic who just sat down beside me stinks! °Ü°

9 comments:

  1. Interesting folks at the library. Last week, I saw a lady get online at the library. She kept looking around like she didn't want anyone watching her. Think she knew I was watching her?

    Good to see you in Blogville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to a marriage retreat?! Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are at least checking in with us even if it does mean sitting next to that ?smell?
    -Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your computer is dead. Sorry the dude beside you stunk. Missing your posts! Hope all is well in the land of you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss your fun posts and hope you get a good computer soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please help us get this video out to Texans by posting it on your blog, then emailing a link to all the Texans and all the Huckabee supporters you know! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhApGSuT2BY

    Thanks, and GO HUCKABEE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell Hubby to look here:

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/

    Frequently they have great deals on refurbished PC's. We bought one for Ashley at Christmas (under $300 including monitor and printer) and it works GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STILL without a computer?! You poor thing! I don't know what I would do if ours crashed for more than a day.
    Anyway, I had been wondering where you had been. I hope you are enjoying a snazzy new computer real soon!
    God Bless,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you write, you made me feel like I was right there with you at the library. And I smelled that stinky guy :(

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!