Thursday, September 20, 2007

Was it Rigged??

HA!!

You all are going to think I rigged that contest winner -- after you read this.

But REALLY -- check the times... I found this AFTER I picked the winner. Really -- I did. ::giggle::


CORIN has awarded me withe neat little award you see above. Isn't is C.U.T.E.?? Apparently -- I've made her smile once or twice. How neat is that??

Well -- the author of this award has this to say...


The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading his/her blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell and I am grateful every day for each person whom I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.

I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers:Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you.



Now I get to choose some people!

I know I'm supposed to chose 10... but I think I'll do it one at a time. I don't have time to do 10 right now. So keep on checking... this could take a while. Ü

MrsBeorn's Tending & Training in the Deep Weird will be first.

5 comments:

  1. WOW, Jennifer! I'm honored! Thank you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty snazzy little award! You deserve it...I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's your blog...you can rig it if you want! Just kidding. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I'm adding you to my "Favorites"!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!