Thursday, September 20, 2007

Was it Rigged??

HA!!

You all are going to think I rigged that contest winner -- after you read this.

But REALLY -- check the times... I found this AFTER I picked the winner. Really -- I did. ::giggle::


CORIN has awarded me withe neat little award you see above. Isn't is C.U.T.E.?? Apparently -- I've made her smile once or twice. How neat is that??

Well -- the author of this award has this to say...


The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading his/her blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell and I am grateful every day for each person whom I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.

I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers:Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you.



Now I get to choose some people!

I know I'm supposed to chose 10... but I think I'll do it one at a time. I don't have time to do 10 right now. So keep on checking... this could take a while. Ü

MrsBeorn's Tending & Training in the Deep Weird will be first.