Thursday, September 6, 2007

Excitement Runneth Over

It was the 2nd day of school around here... I was doing well -- still waking up on time. I got my exercise in -- my bible reading in! Feeling fine.

I wandered into the boys room -- looked at all their precious faces... still sleeping... I had to wake them... poor boys.

Oh Wayne... stretch -- gave me a smile.

Mansel --- slit opened his eyes and rolled over -- pretending to still be asleep. Can't fool me. I've tried that one too many times.

But Milo... The first words out of Milo's mouth, "Oh -- today is the 2nd day of Kindergarten!"

Now -- that's my boy!!

3 comments:

  1. Yahootie for Milo! If he says it again tomorrow, let me know. I deserve chocolate if he does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY -- any excuse for chocolate is a good excuse if you ask me.

    So sorry -- day 3... no such luck. It didn't last long. Oh well...

    He sure was excited to learn a new sound though... aaaaaaaaa... I love 100 EZ lessons. SAY IT FAST... his favorite game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb is loving 100 EZ lessons, too! I paid $10 for the book. He is my 3rd kiddo. $3.33 per kiddo. Few more coming up...hmmm, at some point I should start recieving a dividend check or something....

    I'll ponder it as I eat my chocolate chip cookie...

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!