Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Clean Room

You know... first impressions can sometimes be deceiving.  Look at this -- the boys cleaned their room.  
Those boys -- they know how to please their mommy. I love a clean room... this is Wayne's bed... doesn't he do a good job for a 4yo making his bed?  Ahhh...
How nice -- wait.... hmmm...what's that sticking out there... see it?  Under the bed at the end there?    That black thing?  What is that?

Here... bend down -- get a closer look.  Yeah, that's what I thought -- some one is a good shover... not a good cleaner.  :sigh:  Those boys...


A really good shover -- they packed that stuff in there tight.  Good grief -- they must have used their feet to get that in there so far.


Poor mister bear.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I feel better! My boys do the EXACT same thing!!!!!! Why do they think they can get away with it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I'm busting a gut here. How FUNNY! Of course, it's not funny when it's my girls doing the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!