Monday, September 21, 2009

Proof

Proof that Tori CAN smile for pictures. °Ü° She had been saving her $$ for an iPod touch. Our birthday $$ to her was going to put her over the top. So -- instead of making her wait... I went ahead and bought one and surprised her with it for her birthday. Woo Hoo!!! She was excited. How could I tell? Well just look at that smile!

She is a very subdued girl. It took me a while to figure that out. But that million dollar smile... if you get to glimpse that, then you know exactly how she is feeling!

She had fun with that using Grandpa's wireless internet while we were on vacation. She's cheap (like her mother) and downloaded a bunch of free stuff. LOL Funny.

Anyone else have an iPod touch? Do you ever use it for anything useful? Got any hints?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer!
    I'm glad to hear you have internet again!
    Thanks for playing along, your words are:

    Friends
    Bargain
    School
    Faith
    Kids

    Have fun! I'm looking forward to reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one and my 15 yr old has one and we are never far from them. (It's kinda sad at times.)
    If you have wireless internet at home she can use it for all kids of things. We check our e-mail on ours, text each other (freetext app)I text my son who is off at college. You can get free wifi at so many places these days. My kids school all have it, restaurants, library. My daughter found an app that keeps track of her soccer games (goals, passes, moves, etc.) There are apps for almost everything.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!