Sunday, September 20, 2009

Colorado Skies


These are a few pics I snapped on our way to Loveland CO this summer.
It seemed to me that from day to day the mountains changed. One could live there a lifetime and not be weary of seeing the mountians and the sky that frame them.



These photos were all taken on the drive westward in a span of 30 minutes. God's creation is BEAUTIFUL!

It would be even better if we hadn't strung those wires on poles all along the way.




Just LOOK at those skies... Amazing!




I'm ready to go back.

Why must everything be underlined? I don't even have that option while I'm blogging... what am I doing wrong?

1 comment:

  1. I love Colorado. It's been three years since we've gone, and I really miss it. Every year we plan to ride the motorcycle out there, and every year we end up not going.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!