Thursday, May 31, 2012

Now he is 7

Wayne Autry...  my baby.

He turned 7 recently.

I was on bed rest several days before he was born.  Gestational Diabetes and Pregnancy Induced Hypertension were my companions through his pregnancy... I was on meds for PIH at 11 weeks.  If he were conceived 100 years ago, we would not have made it, except by the grace of God.  How we have made wonderful medical progress in these last years.  Praise God.

He's a wonderful boy.  He is currently entertaining himself pretending to be Hans or Franz... reading to "pump you up".  Lifting the couch pillows above his head.   His heart is still very tender and he loves to Lord, and tries to please Jesus.  I pray he never loses this childlike love of the Lord.

He loves to play soccer with his brothers and sisters.  Swim.  Ride bikes.  All things active and joyfully.  Reading on the other hand... not so active, and not so joyfully.

He loves his friends... talks of them often, makes them easily.  Pee Wee Patch club at church is one of his favorite activities with his friends.

Some day I pray he grows into a mighty man of God!  That is my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!