Thursday, May 31, 2012

I am STILL Scentified!

I sell Scentsy - have you noticed?

www.jenniferjohnston.scentsy.us

I LOVE it!!

I have been promoted to an Independent Scentsy Director.  That's so cool - only got there by the wonderful women who are in my down line.  That was TOTALLY there doing!!

I set up an informational booth at the Knoxville Farmers' Market.  This will be my 3rd summer doing this.  I have a booth with 1 of each thing available through the catalog.  I can take orders.  I will deliver, or mail to you if you are not local.  I will book parties.  I will definitely talk to you about the Scentsy opportunity, if you want to listen.  :)

Scentsy had an incentive last fall - and I WON!  I am headed to Punta Cana, in the Dominican Republic, in June 2012.  SO very excited.  I can't believe I won such a prize.  Very cool.

It's the best "part time" job I've ever had.  It allows me to home school my children - flexible schedule.  I have really used that money to do some wonderful things.

If you ever need any help with your Scentsy needs - be sure to call or text me.   641.820.1168.  I'll try my BEST to make you happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!