Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Print Friendly

I've added a new button to my blog.

It's a Print Friendly Button.

Cool huh?

NOW -- if I ever post a recipe for granola or the directions on how to make a hotdog pillow case or post the cutest picture EVER of my almost 5 year old son Wayne... then you can hit that button and print only the post and not my entire blog and then some. (Don't you hate that!?)

Thanks to Print Friendly for the button and the great simple instructions -- so YOU TOO can have a cute little button.

So -- ta tah for now. I'll be back in September... hope you enjoy your summer! We are already enjoying our! oh and... HAPPY PRINTING!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I like your blog--just found you today. I can see that there are several things I'm interested in reading that you've posted on here. It might take me a while to read through everything, lol!

    I *love* Swagbucks! (I saw your icon in the sidebar) Been on that website since last February earning stuff.

    Have you heard of the website iRazoo? It's similar to Swagbucks, because you can use their search engine while you're surfing the internet to earn points. I just started out on iRazoo and I'm looking for some people to refer. I thought since you're already on Swagbucks then you might like this new website too. :~)

    If you would consider signing up through my referral link, I'd be so appreciative! I'm planning to purchase a whole bunch of Amazon.com gift cards through both Swagbucks & iRazoo, because I have my eyes set on one of those Amazon Kindle E-book readers! I'm hoping that I could basically get the item for free by using a whole bunch of of these gift cards... hehehe!

    My referral link, if you decide to try out the website:
    http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?Refby=purplelilskye

    Well, gotta go. Can't wait to start reading some more of your blog posts!
    Blessings,
    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. why don't you post more? seems you have some good things to say :)

    oh and there is a photobucket thing in the middle of your blog if ya didn't know

    thanks for visiting and following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!