Monday, January 5, 2009

Cowboy Christmas

I am not a cowgirl.

My kiddos LOVE cowboy paraphernalia.
Guns.
Spurs.
Slobber.
Boots.
Hats.
Horses.
Shirts.
Manure.
The works.

So -- this year was the Cowboy Christmas. If anyone asked... I told them... let's do cowboy.

So they did.

As you read earlier... I got the ones who didn't have boots, new boots.

My sister got one boy this outfit... it fits another boy, Wayne. LOL The box said for 8+... definately mis marked. But at our house -- it is NOT going to waste. They all love the guns.



This dude is wearing his duds... Oh my word... look at that shirt.



Tori just fit right in. This is her normal look. She bought her own boots and hat long ago.



Oh those western shirts. (I think they are so ugly). But they LOVE them. :sigh: They will outgrow them... they will... won't they?



You know what? This is not about me! My kids loved the Cowboy Chrismtas.
(I'm glad it's over... next year it's back to the regular old thing).
Ü

1 comment:

  1. waaahhhh! No pics! They're all little red x's!!! Can you fix it? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!