Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Black Friday Find



I have some friends on the HearthKeepers Message board that were ALL EXCITED about the Schleich Nativity Scene. Oh -- go run and get one now! Only $19.99!! Free shipping if you order more than $100.

I refrained... I'm trying to be frugal, ya know.


But... I did go out on Friday -- Black Friday -- for some too good to pass up deals for Christmas Presents for the kiddos. (Cowboy boots...shhh... don't tell!)

They just so happen to be at the FARM and HOME store. I'm not a farmer... but I do own a home... so I fit right in there.
I walked past this table...
:gasp:

I think's that the same deal my HK friends were talking about... only $9.99!!!
Oh lands of mercy... I've gotta have one of those!! And NO shipping to boot.
Just wait until they here about my deal.

BUT
it get's even better.
Since I was there before 8:00 a.m. they took 20% off.
WHOSE Y'ER MAMA!
or what ever you are supposed to say... I'm not really good at that gangsta talk.
Here is my deal... I paid $7.99. Woo HooT!!

Good things come to those who wait...
OR
The early bird gets the worm.
Either one applies here.
:giggle:

4 comments:

  1. Gotta Love a great deal! Way to GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori (who knows how to make retailers tremble) replaced a broken crock-pot (with timers, etc.) on Black Friday for fifteen bucks. She's bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good deal! I got it when it was $9.99 and no shipping. So, I got two and one was a present for the SIL that loves nativities. I might have to order another baby Jesus though. Kelsie chewed off a foot. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!