Friday, November 1, 2013

SATURDAY, 2013 Colorado Trip - Home!!

We made it. 

Oh it is nice to be home.  Some what.  When I found out my husband turned the t.v. on. . .  That was a little depressing.  With only $40 a month left over after paying bills., I am not sure how he is going to afford a $68 t.v. bill each month.  I said, "no way!"  He asked me if I had prayed about that.  LOL. Math is math, whether you pray about it or not. 

Anyway - the kids love Iowa - no matter what people say about it while we were in Colorado.  Wayne kissed the ground after we crossed the state line.  Funny!! 

I really really had a great time buying that E85 fuel.  Getting it as low as $2.49/gallon sometimes.  Yeah!!!  I love a good deal. 

It was so refreshing to get away.  So refreshing.  I am so blessed to have a family that loves me and is willing to help me stay sane.  Ha!  :)  Much needed respite was had by all.  Praise God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!