Thursday, December 27, 2012

TypeWriter

Milo went to a Thrift Store with me today.

He came home with a manual typewriter.

An Olympia, German made, typewriter.  One can still buy ribbon for it.  I think I'll add that to his birthday list.  He has been typing on that thing since he came home.  How fun... that definitely falls into the electronic free entertainment category.  Right up my alley!

Unlike the guy next to me who needs to pause the TV until we quit talking, so he can hear what is being said.  So we have to sit here quietly and listen... no conversation.  I really don't like watching TV as a family.  Let's all pull out the type writers, and books, and board games, and chat while we are entertaining ourselves!

So - YEAH Milo!!  Good buy.  Two thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love commentors!!