Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nothing to Trifle With



My dd made me a trifle for my birthday -- in place of a birthday cake.
Oh my word...

It was heavenly...

So much so, that I believe I may have gained 3.5 pounds just from eating 1 helping of it.

Thank You Tori!!

This Trifle will go down in history, I believe.

It was yummilicious!

I serviced the yummilicious trifle (that cost 3.5 pounds a serving) in my Grandmother Phillips' crystal glasses.  Any of my relatives reading this blog want to expound on that a little?  I'd love to be able to share the history of such fine goblets with my children next time we use them.  I think it made the trifle taste just a tad bit yummilicious being served in real crystal. 


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh now THAT looks absolutely DIVINE! Happy Birthday Jennifer! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!

    I can NOT believe you posted that picture without a recipe! What were you thinkin'?

    Tina (from HK)

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!