Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I don't like playing tag. Real or otherwise.
- We are about to spend almost every night of the week in town. Little league starts in April. I've got 3 little leaguers. All but Saturdays are filled, I believe, due to church or baseball or softball. I'll cherish my Saturdays in April.
- I fooled my dh this morning. I made a sign that stated, "Baby #6 - due December 25, 2008". It was early in the morning. He said, "What? (long pause) How did THAT happen?" LOL He wasn't fooled long, because I couldn't NOT laugh.
- We have mud ball marks on our sliding glass doors, which have no deck underneath them, so how will I clean that? (OK ladder obvious choice... but I don't want to). We'll see how long they stay up there. See #5.
- I'm so incredibly lazy that it's embarrassing at times.
- I home school my children so I can read all their books. I love reading. I even forced them to do Ambleside On-line one year. I LOVED it. They hated it. We are doing My Father's World now. Compromise. LOL (You know that's NOT the reason I home school... but it sure is a great perk!)
- I will only drink coffee with flavored creamer. Has to have LOTS of flavored creamer in it. I love it so much I count the calories and drink it instead of eating food while dieting. Milo is following in my foot steps, and he sneaks the creamer and drinks it right out of the bottle. I used to do that, when I was but a child, with the sweetened condensed milk. Remember that mom?
- I'm going to not blog for the next 30 days. Dan has shut off the TV. We are going to have electronic free entertainment in April.
Bye... I'll come back in a few weeks and read your replies. I can hardly wait!!