Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PRAYERS FOR THE MILLERS

I have mentioned to my church family that Paul and Ellie Miller's family needed fervent prayer. They have recently lost both of their boys in a Kayaking accident. I have new information to share.

Rev. Chad Miller's body has been found.

If you are here in Iowa -- there are funeral services pending in Creston.

Amy,the brothers' sister, and her husband Wes would appreciate your prayers!

Their circle of influence was large. There are many prayers being said even know. Even come Lord Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. What a tragedy. Jennifer, I've been telling my beloved friends that I really appreciate them! Thanks for being a great friend to me! I wish I had gotten a chance to tell Chad too.

    Peace,
    Derin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I popped over from the Lockwoods and noticed that you're in Iowa. We are about 20 minutes from Creston.

    I will pray for the family. How tragic~

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!