Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ho Hum

So -- what's new with you?

ME?


I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow.

It's supposed to snow tomorrow.

My dear daughter is going on a winter retreat tomorrow.
She will love the snow
--
I will miss her.

I've measured - and am going to try to do South Beach again this grocery cycle.
I don't really care to weigh...
I might die of heart failure.

Link me to your blogs in your comments -- I want to catch up next time I come to the library.
I miss you bloggy friends.
°Ü°

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer! I missed your blog too! I've had fun reading through your entries.

    Kathy
    www.xanga.com/fourjs4him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer! Gwenhwyfar! I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I don't wanna. Do you hear me stomping my foot? But I will. Hungry kiddos and starving hubby are not good things.

    What are you doing for Valentine's Day? Huh? Huh?

    www.burroughstribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer - thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! You are such a dear. :)

    I love your blog template!! Did you do it yourself? I hate all the templates on mine - so boring and so generic. I need a designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho Hum nothin' you are a happenin' lady! The blessing you have in Christ Jesus are innumerable. Let us encourage one another as long as it is today! Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!