Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We are coming up upon birthday season at our house

Once upon a time I made a rule. I thought is was a good rule. Efficient.

Here is the rule. My kids will have "friends" parties for their birthdays when they are 6, 10, & 16. I have 5 kids, this rule ought to help keep a little sanity, and order. It will help us remember whose turn it is to have a party. Help me plan ahead and save up for it. Keep them from asking for one every year. That sort of thing.

Well - this year I have a child turning 6, 10, & 16. LOL. We are maxed out on birthday parties this year.

To make matters even more exciting... I am planning a surprise birthday party for my dear husband who is turning 40 this year. Call me a glutton for punishment, I don't care.

The first party is coming up Saturday. Wayne is turning 6. What has blessed me the most about this is watching the siblings get involved. Some of them are working on making a pinata for the party. Several chipped in money for the project. The excitement is growing.

I'll post pictures soon. In fact I'll post many pictures in the next few konths. Birthday season is fast and furious around here. Starts in April and over in October. 2 Parties in June, 1 in August and 1 in October.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. You can't fight the party, party on!
    You have a really nice looking family by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!