Thursday, March 18, 2010

swag bucks

Something new...

So -- have you heard of swag bucks??

www.swagbucks.com is a search engine that offers you the chance to win cool prizes from swagbucks.com every time you search. They believe very strongly in rewarding their users for their loyalty and the prizes are their way of thanking us. No registration is required. Try it, you'll be hooked - we guarantee it!

I put my referal code "button" on the side of my blog.  I'd love it if you used my name if you sign up.  BECAUSE, of course, I'd get some swag bucks. 

It's real... folks have used their points to get gift cards... and that's my goal... because one can never have too many gift cards can they?  OK -- that sure sounds greedy.  But if you are already seraching for something on-line  (I sure do), then you might as well get a buck or two for doing what you already do.  Ü 

Have fun!!