Sunday, July 27, 2008

Team Work

Dan is so happy that the kids are getting old enough to help him. In a few years - he'll probably be out of a job, which he won't mind too much. I don't know if he'll give it up entirely... he likes his job, I think. Right now he can mow/trim/etc in 2.5 hours. That's down from 4 by himself.

Tori helps push mow.

Mansel mans the weed eater.

Danielle rides along for fun.


Notice how foggy that picture is... it has been so moist here. It's so moist now that my plants are rotting in the garden. My MIL said I could put some straw under the zucchini... who has straw? Not me. This has been a weird gardening season. It's been good season for weeds.

3 comments:

  1. How nice to have helpers. I am jealous about the moist ground!!! I came home from vacation last night and my poor yard is fried! We need rain...and cooler temps (it was 103 yesterday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your grass is SO green!! It has been so dry here in TX that everything is dying. :( I guess you are getting a LOT of rain, but it sure looks pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely! Kids doing yardwork! I can't wait until we have kids old enough to mow! :-D Lovely. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!