Sunday, July 20, 2008

1930 Marital Scale

117

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



Ok -- so I lied on some of these things. I'm not always jolly and gay.

And this question -- Wears soiled or ragged dresses and aprons around the house. Of course I don't... I don't wear ANY sort of dress or apron around the house. :giggle: But I try not to wear soiled or ragged CLOTHES of any sort around the house. Now if you would have asked me that 2 years ago -- I would have had to say YES... but I didn't soil them... that comes with having an infant.

Reacts with pleasure and delight to marital congress. :blush: Around here we call that Horizontal Fellowship. Shhh... don't tell the kiddos! I'll try talking about marital congress with dear hubby tonight -- see if he catches on.

So -- go take the test -- how well did you score?

2 comments:

  1. I scored a 94. Not too shabby I guess. So I better pull the nightgowns back out if the ladies in the 30's wore them I ought to be. I confess I wore an oversized t-shirt last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I recieved a 93 on this! I was guilty of a few things like putting my cold feet on my man. ***giggle***

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!