Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Six Million British Pounds

Wowza!!! I'm Rich!! Can you believe THIS??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FROM: ALPHA FINANCIAL CONSULT.
LONDON, U.K.

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of £6,000,000.00 GBP (Six Million British Pounds) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. (Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you).

We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance. We therefore reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are qualified by your name identity. All the legal papers will be processed upon your acceptance.

Upon your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance,

Your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary LEGAL documents in your name at our high court probate division for the release of the fund in question.
Please contact me immediatley so that we can get this done immediately.

Kind regards,
Mr. Hamilton Greg.
Director Alpha
Financial Consult.
London, U.K.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK -- so what do you want me to get you? °Ü° If Hamilton is giving money to me -- I'll give it away to you. Sound fair? Yeah -- what could be better than free money... especially so much of it.

Funny... I never knew I had relatives in London. I know we are related -- and this is real -- because my now deceased relative chose a Financial Consult. that can't spell -- just like me. It's genetic.

So -- leave a comment -- wish for the stars. As soon as my 6,000,000 British Pounds come in -- I'll grant YOUR WISH!! Ah ha ha haaaaa!!! Woo Hoo!!! Another Give Away! ::SNORT::

5 comments:

  1. So glad to know you......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I know a multi-millionairess!!! How nice of the financial consult, to not mention the name of the relative. After all, this is your SECOND notice, and we wouldn't want names to fall into the hands of whomever stole the first notice from your mailbox ;-) I'm just amazed that out of everyone in the world with the same last name, they were able to discover that YOU, and only you, were the sole beneficiary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW -- isn't that like TOTALLY awesome... so cool...

    I didn't even SEE the 1st notice -- I'm so lucky that they kept on trying!

    Oh man alive -- I wonder how much I'll bring home after they take out taxes... Oh HEY -- maybe I can drag this out until after Huckabee gets elected then there will be NO inheritance taxes... LOL

    I haven't even told my husband about this -- I thought I'd surprise him. ::giggle:: Won't he be THRILLED!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, everyone would LOVE to be related to you.... who else is more lovable then the village idiot. :)

    I would like the village fountain for my front yard.... and the keys to lock the villagers up again. I need more help!!!!!!

    Can you do that when that money comes in? Village fountain and village keys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh Lana!! I wonder if 6,000,000 pounds means that I'll gain list 4,201 American Pounds?? AAkk!!!

    Maybe I'll decline. Maybe I'll tell Mr. Hamilton Greg that his parents were stupid for giving him a last name to go with his first name and then he'll be offended and I won't have to accept the 6,000,000 British pounds. Unleeeess... that is worth LESS than our American Weight -- then I'll take it. If 6,000,000 British pounds weighs less than my 130 American Pounds - you know -- which is still my goal... then I'll take it. I'll have to look into the exchange rate of how much British people weigh compared to how much American weigh. All this exchanging can be so very confusing.

    HA!!! I love being the village idiot! It's familiar... very soothing... comfortable... FUNNY TOO!!

    ReplyDelete

I love commentors!!